Riot DK is the perfect yarn for Winter and is a popular best-seller every year.
A lovely range of 24 shades are perfectly complemented by 19 simple but stylish patterns. More than enough choice, colour and variations for your next knitting project!
If you want to find out more, visit your local independent wool shop and ask for Riot DK. Click here to see a list of approved retailers.
What Makes Riot DK so Popular?
There are many reasons Riot DK is popular year after year. Here are just some of the comments we hear on a regular basis.
- The yarn is light and velvety to the touch as well as being easy to work with.
- It is guaranteed to create soft and comfortable garments – perfect for the colder weather!
- You have an amazing colour range – 24 shades from mono-neutrals to bright colour symphonies. You’re bound to find a shade to suit your next project.
- The yarns is 30% wool giving it a natural feel.
- The hand-spun look of Riot DK gives all your garments a unique, “one of a kind” finish.
Click here to see the complete range of Riot DK shades and patterns.
The image below shows our popular shades. This year, Domino is the overall best-seller being very “on trend” for many fashionable knitters and crocheters.
Our Latest Riot DK Knitting Project
Here are some images of our Riot DK project. Sam knitted pattern 4235, a beautiful wrap. Sam says “This yarn surprised me. I was not expecting a single twist yarn to be so easy to knit with. Between the cosy touch of the finished project & the ease of use, I will definitely be using Riot again- maybe the Chunky next time?”
Stylish Patterns that are Easy to Knit
We stock 19 Riot DK patterns suitable for accessories, women and children knitting projects.
Each pattern makes the most of the subtle colour changes within each ball of yarn.
Our 8 most popular patterns are:
- Women – 3266, 4234
- Children – 3326, 3485
- Accessories – 3166, 3400, 3481, 4235
Click here to view the complete range of patterns.
Extraordinary Yarns – Riot DK for AU & NZ
Extraordinary Yarns are the official distributor of Riot DK and all other King Cole yarns to wool shops in Australia and New Zealand. You can’t buy yarns and patterns directly from us – all you need to do is visit or contact your friendly local wool shop!
Click here to find your nearest stockist.